A Unity Game developer works within a small team to design, develop, and maintain a variety of game projects using C# in the Unity3D Game engine. They must be experienced with Unity NGUI, Object Oriented design principles, asset bundles, and script writing in C#. The Unity3D engineer must be a team player and work well in a collaborative environment.
A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in unity for both iOS and Android.
- Must have published at least one Android and iOS app
- Strong experience with game development
- Experience in implementing: UI (Unity's In-build system or NGUI), asset bundles, materials/particle systems/shaders
- Proficiency in C#, and object oriented programming
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code
- Implement, debug and refine core game play features
- Experience with both 3D and 2D graphics in unity
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of designers, and programmers
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards
- Ability to work on fixed deadlines
- Experience using mobile platform native features such as accelerometer, camera, push notifications, etc
- Experience implementing and/or creating native iOS and Android plugins for Unity
- Experience using Parse SDK
- Good understanding of Facebook SDK
- Good understanding of Photon SDK or other significant multiplayer systems
- Strong commitment to stability, performance, & outstanding user experience
- Understanding of 2D and 3D and ideally have gone through a full product cycle – from concept to shipping and post launch support in a role that included both architecting game systems and tracking down bugs.
- Thrive on learning new technologies; excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Animations and character implementation
- Understanding of Apple and Android’s guidelines
- Experience using Game Center and Google Play’s game services (including leaderboards, achievements and in-app purchases)
- Clear understanding of scoring systems and mechanisms
- Confidence using in game physics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
- Attention to detail
Bachelor degree in Game Design, Computer Science, or other related field along with portfolio.
We are the fastest growing mobile and web app development company in Australia (with multiple offices in 4 continents) with plans to embark on a global expansion encompassing 42 countries. Founded in 2011, now at 350 staff members globally. We have developed Mobile and Web Apps for some of the world's leading brands including Jaegermeister, Australian comedy duo Hamish and Andy, plus developed many more disruptive and innovative technology platforms.
Please apply directly through this link https://appster.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0h8oj
What's it like to work at Appster?