Bubble Gum Interactive is one of Australia’s hottest gaming companies. We’re the creators of Little Space Heroes (www.littlespaceheroes.com), an award-winning virtual universe for kids.
We’re in a phase of fast growth and are seeking a talented entry-level flash developer interested in gaming. This role will assist in the development of casual flash games and content production in collaboration with the flash game team.
This role involves game design and development, content integration, as well as making refinements and improvements to the virtual world and mini-games.
- Develop and integrate mini-games into the virtual world
- Designing and creating game levels
- Rendering 3D characters for the game and cleaning up the animation
- Setting up backdrop and room files for the virtual world
- Develop HTML pages and eDM templates for the website
- Excellent AS3 skills
- Solid-to-Excellent knowledge of Flash CS4 and above, and an understanding of game production and animation
- Knowledge of HTML, Java, OOP and Flash socket communication server i.e. SmartFox is a bonus
- A love of casual gaming and an interest in virtual worlds
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to producing high-quality, on-time deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity to join a unique and fast-growing player in the gaming industry. You’ll work alongside and learn from veteran developers and rapidly develop your skills.
Our office has a casual dress code, music playing throughout the day, pizza fridays and we’re a five minute walk from beautiful Sydney Harbour. We work incredibly hard, but we offer a competitive salary package, opportunities for growth and we have a dynamic and vibrant team culture that’s second to none!
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.