Foxie Games is one of the fastest growing game companies in Australia, 19 team members strong. We strive to connect players to their passions and hobbies through mobile gaming, and we are fuelled by the passion our core audience has for our products. Our latest title Horse Riding Tales has over 100k daily active players, and we are striving to build even bigger and better projects for our fans. Check out our games at https://www.foxieventures.com
In order to help us grow to the next level, we are looking to fill a very important Product Management role.
As a Product Manager, you must be passionate about representing the voice and needs of our players and be the primary vision holder across multiple projects. You will work daily with the Head of Product to develop roadmaps for our new and existing products, and steer our development teams towards a unified project vision.
Salary: As this is a critical senior position, a competitive salary will be offered for the right person.
Contract: Initial 12 month contract
Duties will include:
- Developing and driving a data-driven content strategy for our new and existing titles
- Through leadership, create alignment between all project stakeholders to ensure everyone is working towards the same product vision
- Liaising with our platform partners such as Google to work towards our games being included in featured collections
- Use analytics tools to uncover behavioral patterns, and use your understanding of the customer to inform product design
- Staying up to date on the mobile gaming market, conducting competitive analysis, understanding new and evolving monetisation trends to maximise the impact of our products
We are looking for a candidate with experience in a similar role in the games industry, with proven experience in mobile game product management. If you have exceptional skills without the experience, feel free to send an e-mail enquiry also, in exceptional circumstances we may still be able to consider such applications.
- Live & breathe the mobile games ecosystem.
- Proven understanding of IAP and rewarded ad monetization strategies and how they impact key metrics
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate new insights to inform product design
- Excellent communication skills & leadership ability to create alignment between all stakeholders
- Knowledge of animal/equestrian games market is a bonus
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your CV and Cover Letter in your application. We look forward to speaking with you about your application!
Applications Open for 2019 until filled.