Sydney-based game developer Not Doppler is seeking experienced 3D Artists to join our team on 3 to 6 month contracts. The role will initially be focused on a new, in-development mobile game title.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted our focus to become mobile-first, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 40 million downloads to-date. We have a strong focus on developing and publishing original IP for mobile, with new projects in the pipeline.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
About the role:
We’re looking for experienced 3D Artists to assist with the development of a new mobile game project. Our games have reached over 100 million players to date, and we’re looking for motivated new team members to help us reach even more!
This role will be for 3 to 6 month contracts, with the possibility of further extensions depending on the needs of the project.
Unlike some of our previous projects, this particular project will not be car related :)
We are seeking candidates with:
- Competent understanding of 3D modelling software (Blender highly preferred, but 3D Studio Max or Maya experience is ok also), and Photoshop
- Competent understanding of Unity
- Experience in modelling optimised low polygon models
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience creating photorealistic scenes or assets
- Experience with GitHub or similar version control software
If you would like to apply for this full-time role at our Sydney office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your resume
- A link to your portfolio
- We’d also love to hear an answer to the following question: “Outside of art, what are your creative interests?”
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Applications close January 26, 2020