We're a recently venture-backed startup based in Surry Hills, Sydney looking for a full-time Game Designer / Analyst to work on the retention and engagement of our flagship multiplayer unity title.
Aggressive time-frame, competitive pay. Equity + salary, or pure salary arrangements available. Hiring immediately.
- Designing and fine tuning our in game progression, and gamification
- Monitoring and evaluating our analytics
- Designing, and improving, the on boarding tutorial flow
- Experience in designing desktop, iOS & Android games including popular titles
- Have worked with Analytics Systems before, and feel confident designing the retention mechanisms
Full time role in our Surry Hills office. Minimum of 4 years of experience in the game industry.
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with your resume, sample code, references, etc. We're particularly interested to see shipped titles you developed!
We're a fun and fast-paced startup, and want talented, ambitious people who love their work.
Fuel Games does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital status, or for any other reason. We have a highly inclusive and accommodating environment, and welcome and encourage diversity!
Applications close August 21, 2018.