Immersive Technologies is a Perth based high technology company which is looking for high achieving graduates which have studied in areas such as Computer Science, software Engineering, Games Technology, Mathematics and Physics.
Join our talented, high performing team and work with the best on exciting new products!
• Global Leader
• Fast Growth and Entrepreneurial Environment
• Innovative Simulation Product
WHAT WE DO
Established in 1993, Immersive Technologies is the leading provider of operator training simulators to the mining industry. Similar to the advanced training simulators used by the aviation and military industries, our products are utilised to safely train mining equipment operators in the correct use of multi-million dollar equipment within a realistic virtual mining environment. Currently Immersive simulates over 70 different types and models of mining equipment, with customers in 30 countries around the world.
Immersive Technologies uses software gaming technologies to build 3D virtual worlds and specialises in vehicle simulation and interactive terrains/materials. We also develop and produce the simulator hardware in-house, which includes 180 degree curved screens, head-tracking, and motion-feedback technologies. Our simulations are primarily developed using C++ with DirectX, and C# for the GUI frontend.
Our talented team of software engineers follow an Agile development process and are committed to continuous improvement and following industry best practices. We have virtually no “crunch time” thanks to our iterative based development, automated unit tests and ensuring that our nightly builds are of a quality that they could potentially be released to our customer base.
WHAT WE OFFER TO DEVELOPERS
• We are a leading software development house in Perth with a highly talented team. Hone your craft with some of the best developers in Perth
• We have many years of experience running successful agile software projects using SCRUM to regularly deliver new products and features to customers worldwide
• We develop 3D vehicle and material simulations in C++ with DirectX and other gaming technologies
• We develop C# / ..Net applications on the Windows platform
• We have a casual and friendly atmosphere, in a bright open plan office with the latest developer hardware and tools
• We have regular gaming nights, social events and have a pool table, dart board and an awesome coffee machine
• We support your learning and growth with 6 hours of personal project time allowed each fortnight, study groups and regular training sessions
• We are an established and successful company and we offer competitive salaries and bonuses
• Job security in an established, financially successful global company
HOW TO APPLY
Successfully candidates will demonstrate:
• An applicable bachelor’s degree
• Good understanding of 3D mathematics
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work full-time in our Perth head-office (Australian citizens or Permanent Residents only)
To apply for a graduate position at Immersive Technologies please provide the following information to HR via email to email@example.com
1. Resume & Cover letter
2. Academic transcript
3. One page summary of your most interesting project while studying, what successes you experienced and how you personally contributed to the success of the project team
We consider applications from Australia wide.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON THE 22nd JUNE 2012
For more information about careers at Immersive Technologies, visit: http://www.immersivetechnologies.com/careers/