At St John, we pride ourselves on our humanitarian work helping to make Western Australia a safer, more resilient place. This is supported by our mission of making First Aid a part of everyone's life.
A job to be proud of:
This is your opportunity to join a passionate team of developers creating fun digital experiences with the very latest technology. You will contribute your passion and ideas and realise them in an innovative studio environment with the latest VR gear and tools.
The role is a full time position on a two year fixed-term contract.
What you’ll do:
- Create high quality 3D assets with varying LOD for game experiences
- Design 2D art assets required for amazing digital experiences
- Communicate and collaborate effectively within an fast-paced and innovative development team
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a game development capacity and understandings of asset pipelines and workflow tools
- 3+ years 3D Studio Max experience in a professional capacity
- Experience with Unity Game Engine and game development for HMDs and mobile
- Expertise in lighting, shaders, rigging and animation
- Hunger to new techniques and developments to further innovation
- A passion for, and demonstrable experience with VR/AR
- Excellent organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to shift direction quickly
- An innovative and creative mind
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing team of passionate developers
- The latest VR gear, tools and gear to support your work
- A funky studio environment
- Opportunity to grow with an award winning organisation that saves lives
- Corporate uniform
- $500 Health and Wellness bonus
- 17.5% leave loading
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging options
- Free emergency ambulance cover and first aid training
Are your ready to change lives?
If you would like to take an amazing step forward and work with an industry-leading team, click "Apply Now". Applications must include a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position and resume.
Applications close Midnight Monday the 20th of November 2017
For more information please visit stjohnchangelives.com.au, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 086 751.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.