We are currently looking for a Mid-to-Senior UNITY Developers to join us on an immediate start for a short-term contract.
This job is based out of our Sydney studio, working alongside our Alt.R+D team on exciting new projects that combine VR, AR and gaming.
Distinct possibility for full time role for the right candidate.
• Responsible for maintaining high work standards
• Maintaining attention to detail in all aspects of production
• Attend regular meetings and show work in progress updates
• Optimize solutions for mobile
• Work with the CG team to implement optimal lighting, shading and texture work-flows
• Implement assets into the unity scene and iterate through the final delivery
• Good experience in all aspects of production pipelines using real-time technology
• Mastery of C# in Unity.
• Strong understanding of VR, AR and Gaming.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to take direction from Executive Producer, Creative Director and Creative Technologist
• Strong artistic skills and a critical eye for maintaining a high level of execution
• Experience with Open Frameworks, Touch Designer, Cinder and Unreal Engine is highly desirable.
Please send your reels and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “UNITY DEVELOPER” in the subject line.