Deakin Motion.Lab is looking for an awesome UE4 dev to join our team! Onsite (Burwood, Melbourne), full time role, fixed term contract (9+months) this is an unique and rare opportunity to join our fabulous team....Did I mention the free coffee?!
• Solid understanding of lighting, asset optimization, particle systems, sequencer, post-processes, material setup and general workflows inside UE4.
• At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints/ Unreal Engine.
• Strong plug-in writing skills or understanding of C++ in a UE4 environment is a plus.
• Knowledge of Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
• Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid organisation skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
• Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of virtual production integration for film and television is a plus
• A positive attitude, enjoy working with nonstandard workflows, an ability to adapt to changing requirements in film and television.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Utilise Unreal’s blueprints and sequencer tools to implement characters, stage elements and scripted events in different environments, optimised to run efficiently in a real time pipeline.
• Apply a broad range of skills with Autodesk products to ensure assets translate properly into Unreal.
• Implementation of new emerging technologies into a production solution.
• Problem solves and determines out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements.
Contact us for more details, or send through your cover letter and CV to:
Deanne Czarnecki (email@example.com)