Programmer / Unity Developer.
Grease Monkey Games is looking for a talented programmer to join the team. You’ll be working on Torque Burnout, an unashamedly over the top 'driving' game which combines the best parts of every racing game!
The position is a paid, to work on-site in our fun, casual office in Richmond.
- Proficient in C# and Unity
- Recommended 3+ years of experience working in games
- Have effective time management skills
- Have the ability to perform tasks efficiently
- Experience with mobile app development
- Experience developing a multiplayer game
- Experience implementing and working with plugins/SDK's
Location: Richmond, Melbourne
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: No end date.
Salary: Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.