We are looking for a passionate, customer-focused team member to join our game studio as a Community Manager.
Your role will entail a range of activities to ensure users have the best day to day experience with our products. You will also take on some marketing responsibilities.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Very passionate about gaming, both pc/console and mobile.
- Work well in teams.
- Super friendly and customer-focused.
Overview of Tasks:
- Be active in our Games (PixelStarships, and others)
- Actively communicate with users via Social Media, and post regular updates
- Setup support systems and configure wiki
- Respond to tickets on ZenDesk
- Work with other international community leads
- Write up PR and work with influencers/magazines
- May also be required to carry out some QA tasks
Extra points for:
- Proficiency in any art programs
- Proficiency in any second languages
- Proficiency in any programming languages
- Proficiency in SQL