An independent Australian game company is seeking an experienced HTML5 developer to assist in building browser-based games.
• Building new browser-based games in HTML5
• Modifying existing HTML5 games and building new games on existing architecture
• Assisting the Technical Director in determining time estimates and technical plans
• Adhering to clean coding standards
Required Skills & Experience:
• Advanced knowledge of HTML5
• Advanced knowledge of both canvas rendering as well as DOM + CSS3 techniques
• Knowledge and experience in building games and entertainment products in HTML5
• Experience with at least one HTML5 framework such as EaselJS
• Understanding of Software Design
• Strong communication skills
• Minimum three (3) years experience
You must provide a portfolio containing previous HTML5 projects you have worked on.
Our friendly studio atmosphere encourages creativity and we offer our staff a number of great perks including:
• Casual dress
• Fresh fruit & bread
• Flexible leave arrangements
• In-house training & learning opportunities
This position is full time and in-house. Performance reviews and a 3 month probationary period will apply.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or already have obtained a current Australian work visa.
To apply, please forward an application to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
1. A personalised cover letter
2. Your up to date resume, including 2 or more referee details
3. Your portfolio containing previous HTML5 projects you have worked on