Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft New Zealand is currently seeking a Unity Prototype Designer to join our Auckland Studio.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Report to, and assist Lead Unity Prototype Designer.
• Working with teams on game design mechanics.
• Taking concept game mechanics and prototyping them to check if they are "fun".
• Refine and contribute ideas for game mechanics.
• Improve, support and extend existing systems.
• Communicate with Producers and Team Leads.
• Assists Concept Team.
• Maintain and manage Hansoft tasks with the Producer.
Skills & Profile:
• Skilled at scripting in C# within the Unity environment and able to structure and expose game data for ease of access in a team environment.
• Expert at adapting the Unity tool to rapidly prototype from a simple brief to deliver a polished prototype.
• Proven experience at delivering prototypes or final products on the mobile platform using the Unity environment. Comfortable with creating the whole package from initial brief to polished prototype single handedly.
• A solid comprehension of game design fundamentals and mechanics and the ability to simply communicate those ideas and thoughts.
• Can demonstrate ideas in Unity faster than an idea can be explained as a concept.
• Knowledge of 3DS Max
Please apply now and send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft New Zealand