Immersive Technologies is a privately owned business that has enjoyed consistent growth due to the unique advantages its heavy equipment simulation products offer to the mining industry. We are seeking a Software Development Manager with a strong desire to be innovative and develop fantastic products for our customers.
• Lead and develop a software department consisting of motivated, highly skilled teams focussed on delivering world leading technology that gives the most value to our customers
• Nurture a culture of continuous improvement in all areas including collaboration, processes, technical skills, coding, design, testing and communicating with customers
• Cultivate effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Provide guidance, mentoring and direction to agile software development teams through the relevant team leads
• Ensure all technical and commercial aspects of projects are addressed in a timely fashion
• Maintain and communicate a clear technical vision that will facilitate the company continuing to be responsive to our customer’s needs
• At least 10 years’ experience in software development
• Good people management and experience leading software teams
• Strong C++ and C#
• Experience in working on highly technical projects
• Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to think on your feet
• Experienced with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
• A good understanding of physics and mathematics
• Knowledge of mining processes and equipment
• Experience with a wide range of software tools, technologies and environments
• Experience in the simulation industry
• Experience in the training industry
How to Apply
We consider candidates from Australia wide and around the world.
To APPLY for the Software Development Manager position at Immersive Technologies please email Employment@immersivetechnologies.com and include your resume and a cover letter.
For more information about careers at Immersive Technologies, visit: http://www.immersivetechnologies.com/careers
Alternatively read more about Immersive at the tsumea wiki: http://www.tsumea.com/visualisation/immersive-technologies