Skip to main content

3D Artist for Auran

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

Applications Close: Tuesday 31 May, 2005
Salary: Not Listed
Auran requires a 3D Artist to be responsible for creating world-class art assets for use in MyVirtualHome.

MyVirtualHome is a brand new 3D home visualisation program based on a state of the art 3D gaming engine.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
? Produce art assets according to the standards outlined by the Lead Artist in the project?s style guide maintaining a consistent look and feel.
? Create and edit original high quality 3D models according to the project?s style guide and indicated production procedures.
? Assist in the creation of high quality 2D texture maps for 3D models according to the project?s style guide and indicated production procedures.
? Assist where necessary in the development and maintenance of mesh and texture libraries.
? Participate in application design, the creation of art/technical documents, the production of project overviews and project demonstration.

Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to the highest of standards. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Education and/or Experience:
? Minimum 2 years industry experience working primarily as a 3D Artist or equivalent required.
? Proven experience and knowledge with 3D Studio Max 6 or higher,
? Photoshop 7 (and relevant plug-ins) required.
? Proven knowledge and experience of art asset production required.
? Proven ability to create and texture high quality 3D models required.
? Understand the current technology as it relates to art production within the real-time 3D industry.
? Ability to work within a team environment required.
Good written and oral communication skills required. The position is for a minimum of two years. To apply for this place "3D ARTIST - MVH - Job Code AUR0644" in the subject line and email:
careers@auran.com

Posted by souri on
Forum

Applications Close: Tuesday 31 May, 2005
Salary: Not Listed
Auran requires a 3D Artist to be responsible for creating world-class art assets for use in MyVirtualHome.

MyVirtualHome is a brand new 3D home visualisation program based on a state of the art 3D gaming engine.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
? Produce art assets according to the standards outlined by the Lead Artist in the project?s style guide maintaining a consistent look and feel.
? Create and edit original high quality 3D models according to the project?s style guide and indicated production procedures.
? Assist in the creation of high quality 2D texture maps for 3D models according to the project?s style guide and indicated production procedures.
? Assist where necessary in the development and maintenance of mesh and texture libraries.
? Participate in application design, the creation of art/technical documents, the production of project overviews and project demonstration.

Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to the highest of standards. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Education and/or Experience:
? Minimum 2 years industry experience working primarily as a 3D Artist or equivalent required.
? Proven experience and knowledge with 3D Studio Max 6 or higher,
? Photoshop 7 (and relevant plug-ins) required.
? Proven knowledge and experience of art asset production required.
? Proven ability to create and texture high quality 3D models required.
? Understand the current technology as it relates to art production within the real-time 3D industry.
? Ability to work within a team environment required.
Good written and oral communication skills required. The position is for a minimum of two years. To apply for this place "3D ARTIST - MVH - Job Code AUR0644" in the subject line and email:
careers@auran.com