Skip to main content

PROFIT SHARES expanding team

Submitted by Dogg on
Forum

This is my last shot (for now)

First of all I want to get one thing clear, theres no one as fair and honest than me so get any paraniod thoughts out of your heads. Im known for my 50 50 splits.

Alright now here goes,

What I intent to do is firstly create a quick, but extremely valuable game to earn some cash for the team members.

The tittle is described as follows: Beserko stray cat

Its an animal freestyle adventure games that is nowhere near as pathetic as all the other childish cat and dog games that I spit on when I get offended after wasting energy picking up and flipping the boxes at the electronic botique. Basically, in this game you are Beserko and you can do everything a cat can do from jump fences, walls, houses, cars, and retract and arm yourself with cat claws, bite, jump on, tumble attack, purr, rub against the walls, meow, howl, and even lick and decapitate mouses. If u can imagine my favourite game alley cat to the extreeme as a freestyle with gta style freedom, to point and click adventure not intended for under the age of 6 but for people with money.

Heres the best part, after successfull sales which as you can now, is garaunteed, I will turn this game into a mmo with all animals selectable such as birds, mice, rabits ducks you name it. With a speacial speech mimic graphical program whatever its called for talking over the net.

So there.

Whos the king of the jungle

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 23/02/09 - 5:50 PM Permalink

Really, I don't know why you guys entertain this reject. Just lock the thread or delete it already.

Submitted by shika on Tue, 24/02/09 - 1:00 PM Permalink

some of you anonymous dudes need to take a step back. Anonymous Dogg is trolling hard and I see a lot of you taking the bait :)

Submitted by Dogg on Sat, 14/03/09 - 7:54 PM Permalink

All jokes and critisism aside Beserko stray cat needs to be developed no matter how much u hipos (hypocrits) hate yourselves. You people claim the industry when to date there isnt a 'game' as interesting as my 'game description' itself. Stop trying to wreck the show you'll only make me angry and you dont want that to happen. I can picture anonymice being decapitated as I warned you in the game description.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 16/03/09 - 4:02 PM Permalink

Sorry, but repeating the phrase "needs to be developed" doesn't make your delusion a reality. Your game description is as dull as a perfect sphere. It might be interesting for a little while, but it would bore very quickly, it's certainly not sharp nor original, and it would only appeal to a very specific type of person (in the case of the sphere, mathematicians and physicists; in the case of your game cat-loving idiots with more money than brains).

Why should we worry if you get angry that no one likes your pathetic excuse for a game idea?

Submitted by Dogg on Tue, 17/03/09 - 7:13 PM Permalink

Yes I totally agree with you
Like you said its too sharp and original, would appeal to everybody, and would never bore and be interesting forever. Sounds like Beserko new world order.

Whats that you also say, you want to pre order my game!!

This game is too much for you, how are you going to live your life with Beserko stray cat on the loose, all your going to is jump fences all day cause like you said its too sharp and original, would appeal to everybody, and would never bore and be interesting forever. Sounds like Beserko new world order.

:)

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 15/05/09 - 3:27 PM Permalink

Listen to these philistines, Dogg. Do they not see your glorious vision? Can they not understand the wonderment that you intend to release upon the world? No! They question and bicker. They try to besmirch the brilliance with their petty grievances and opinions on what equates to a sensible games development regimen.
They have no vision. They are unable to concieve of your great opus. They are content to splash around in the muck and mire of their respective studios even while you offer them a chance at a higher purpose. They are not worthy, Dogg.

Submitted by Dogg on Mon, 29/06/09 - 10:25 PM Permalink

Critics are the lowest form of humans on our earth, rather than politely guiding fellow men\women in the right direction or giving their opinion\ideas in an attempt to progress our race they choose to attack for personal satisfaction or whatever other evil reason.

To remind you all, the purpose of this thread is to get together an honest, expanding team based on profit shares whether team members could work full time or part time and progress to the top of the industry as an example that you dont need to be an employee all your life to earn a living. Instead you can be part of a team that respect each other and dont have money as an issue affecting your work and most importantly your life. Work can seem as slavery no matter what type of employment it is, however in this case it would be 100% fun and even considered a pass time the way that I can set it up for the team. Work from home sounds good but imagine having that option as well as working from a specially built 24 hour ware house\ office with no stress, no boss, no start or finish time, network game systems, mini discos, pool tables and whatever else we can set up to turn the work place into a heaven.

Beserko is just an idea to spark some attention but I was really thinking that the team would decide on the tittles we build.

I want to progress the industry itself towards affordable multi-player games as I feel it is not right that kids or adults play single player games.

Submitted by kit11 on Wed, 01/07/09 - 11:13 AM Permalink

lol at mini discos

from what ive read many of these people are trying to guide.... unfortunately not guide your dumbass but just to make sure that anyone fresh out of school doesnt get suckered into something this lame.

Posted by Dogg on
Forum

This is my last shot (for now)

First of all I want to get one thing clear, theres no one as fair and honest than me so get any paraniod thoughts out of your heads. Im known for my 50 50 splits.

Alright now here goes,

What I intent to do is firstly create a quick, but extremely valuable game to earn some cash for the team members.

The tittle is described as follows: Beserko stray cat

Its an animal freestyle adventure games that is nowhere near as pathetic as all the other childish cat and dog games that I spit on when I get offended after wasting energy picking up and flipping the boxes at the electronic botique. Basically, in this game you are Beserko and you can do everything a cat can do from jump fences, walls, houses, cars, and retract and arm yourself with cat claws, bite, jump on, tumble attack, purr, rub against the walls, meow, howl, and even lick and decapitate mouses. If u can imagine my favourite game alley cat to the extreeme as a freestyle with gta style freedom, to point and click adventure not intended for under the age of 6 but for people with money.

Heres the best part, after successfull sales which as you can now, is garaunteed, I will turn this game into a mmo with all animals selectable such as birds, mice, rabits ducks you name it. With a speacial speech mimic graphical program whatever its called for talking over the net.

So there.

Whos the king of the jungle

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 23/02/09 - 5:50 PM Permalink

Really, I don't know why you guys entertain this reject. Just lock the thread or delete it already.

Submitted by shika on Tue, 24/02/09 - 1:00 PM Permalink

some of you anonymous dudes need to take a step back. Anonymous Dogg is trolling hard and I see a lot of you taking the bait :)

Submitted by Dogg on Sat, 14/03/09 - 7:54 PM Permalink

All jokes and critisism aside Beserko stray cat needs to be developed no matter how much u hipos (hypocrits) hate yourselves. You people claim the industry when to date there isnt a 'game' as interesting as my 'game description' itself. Stop trying to wreck the show you'll only make me angry and you dont want that to happen. I can picture anonymice being decapitated as I warned you in the game description.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 16/03/09 - 4:02 PM Permalink

Sorry, but repeating the phrase "needs to be developed" doesn't make your delusion a reality. Your game description is as dull as a perfect sphere. It might be interesting for a little while, but it would bore very quickly, it's certainly not sharp nor original, and it would only appeal to a very specific type of person (in the case of the sphere, mathematicians and physicists; in the case of your game cat-loving idiots with more money than brains).

Why should we worry if you get angry that no one likes your pathetic excuse for a game idea?

Submitted by Dogg on Tue, 17/03/09 - 7:13 PM Permalink

Yes I totally agree with you
Like you said its too sharp and original, would appeal to everybody, and would never bore and be interesting forever. Sounds like Beserko new world order.

Whats that you also say, you want to pre order my game!!

This game is too much for you, how are you going to live your life with Beserko stray cat on the loose, all your going to is jump fences all day cause like you said its too sharp and original, would appeal to everybody, and would never bore and be interesting forever. Sounds like Beserko new world order.

:)

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 15/05/09 - 3:27 PM Permalink

Listen to these philistines, Dogg. Do they not see your glorious vision? Can they not understand the wonderment that you intend to release upon the world? No! They question and bicker. They try to besmirch the brilliance with their petty grievances and opinions on what equates to a sensible games development regimen.
They have no vision. They are unable to concieve of your great opus. They are content to splash around in the muck and mire of their respective studios even while you offer them a chance at a higher purpose. They are not worthy, Dogg.

Submitted by Dogg on Mon, 29/06/09 - 10:25 PM Permalink

Critics are the lowest form of humans on our earth, rather than politely guiding fellow men\women in the right direction or giving their opinion\ideas in an attempt to progress our race they choose to attack for personal satisfaction or whatever other evil reason.

To remind you all, the purpose of this thread is to get together an honest, expanding team based on profit shares whether team members could work full time or part time and progress to the top of the industry as an example that you dont need to be an employee all your life to earn a living. Instead you can be part of a team that respect each other and dont have money as an issue affecting your work and most importantly your life. Work can seem as slavery no matter what type of employment it is, however in this case it would be 100% fun and even considered a pass time the way that I can set it up for the team. Work from home sounds good but imagine having that option as well as working from a specially built 24 hour ware house\ office with no stress, no boss, no start or finish time, network game systems, mini discos, pool tables and whatever else we can set up to turn the work place into a heaven.

Beserko is just an idea to spark some attention but I was really thinking that the team would decide on the tittles we build.

I want to progress the industry itself towards affordable multi-player games as I feel it is not right that kids or adults play single player games.

Submitted by kit11 on Wed, 01/07/09 - 11:13 AM Permalink

lol at mini discos

from what ive read many of these people are trying to guide.... unfortunately not guide your dumbass but just to make sure that anyone fresh out of school doesnt get suckered into something this lame.