We are looking for a talented and driven artist to work on a fixed-term fulltime basis within our iPhone team under our PikPok label, and based in our Wellington studio.
Operating within a highly creative and collaborative team-focussed environment, our iPhone artists work closely with other art, design and production staff to develop and realise high quality artwork for our games.
Ideal candidates should possess:
* The ability to create both 2D and 3D art assets to a professional standard
* The capacity to adapt and work across a diverse range of visual styles
* A passion for maximising user experience through fluid and coherent art and design
* The ability to communicate effectively and with confidence
* A proven track record for contributing towards successful creative industry projects
* The capacity to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* A developed understanding and appreciation of the diverse medium of video games, and especially games targeted at portable devices
* Proficiency in industry standard applications, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Maya
If this sounds like you then please send your application to us - including a copy of your portfolio and CV - via the contact details provided below.
PO Box 6203