Blue Tongue Entertainment, a well known and established local games developer is seeking a part time Assistant Project Manager to work as part of our growing team. This role will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager and Executive Producer with the daily management of the development team. This is perfect for someone with an administrative or digital development background looking for a career in games production. The successful applicant will have excellent communication and administration skills, and a passion and understanding of the digital development process.
Your daily challenges:-
• Assist Project Manager in the preparation and execution of production plans.
• Liaise with the development team to assist in stalls and problems.
• Assist in preparation and submission of materials required by external teams.
• Assist Project Manager in keeping the project on track.
• Maintaining production documentation and task database.
• Perform miscellaneous/unexpected tasks needed to keep the project running.
What you need to have:-
• Previous experience in an administrative position.
• Knowledge in scheduling programs such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communicator with strong presentation and organisational skills.
• Enthusiasm and knowledge of video games in general.
• General awareness of programming languages and 3D modeling packages a plus.
• Understanding of the digital development process an advantage.
• Degree in a related discipline an advantage.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew, Recruiter on +61 3 9914 9944.
Please send all application to email@example.com