Krome Studios is Australia’s largest game development studio and has come a long way since its humble beginning in 1999. Based in Fortitude Valley, with offices in Melbourne and Adelaide, Krome Studios now boasts
5 project teams, over 350 talented employees and an increasing presence in the worldwide game development industry.
To date, Krome Studios has created many successful titles on multiple platforms and languages, including TY the Tasmanian Tiger™, Krome’s own IP and Platinum selling global videogame franchise.
A position has become available for an experienced programmer to step into a Network Programmer role based in our Fortitude Valley office.
· At least 3 years of programming experience with experience in network programming.
· Technical problem solving ability.
· Strong C and C++ programming skills
· Strong 3D programming and mathematics skills
· Thorough understanding of game production process
· Scheduling of network programming activities on the project.
· Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems, including character control, AI, and physics.
· Define programming policies and guidelines to aid other programmers in creating networking-compatible software.
· Develop and maintain software to aid testing of networked games.
· Continue development of networking system to be compatible with all features of shared game framework, including abstracting online service user interface APIs.
· Work with designers to implement gameplay and user interface elements to the designers’ specifications
· Work with artists to design and integrate artwork (2D + 3D) into the game
*How to apply*
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Network Programmer in the subject line. Any queries can be directed through to HR on (07) 3257 2377. Unfortunately we are not accepting applications from overseas at this time.