- Be part of a global team, accessing a wealth of experience and knowledge within the THQ group
- Development on current and next-generation consoles
THQ Studio Australia, based in sunny Brisbane, Australia, is a developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software. Founded in January 2003 as part of THQ Inc., THQ Studio Australia now employs more than 75 talented staff developing on all major console platforms, including Microsoft Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii.
Brisbane is famous for its great weather, relaxed lifestyle, and friendly people. It's within this young, energetic and growing city that THQ Studio Australia has created its own friendly and professional environment, creating globally competitive products for the world's biggest markets.
The QA Programmer will be responsible for developing and maintain various tools used by the Quality Assurance team. This includes the auto build system for all projects. This will involve the creation and maintenance of scripts, macros, build reports and the maintenance of required build applications and development tools (e.g. SDKs, compilers, exporters, level editors etc). This role will also involve the maintenance of the bug and task database application and associated scripts. This position will report directly to the Lead QA Tester.
- Development of QA related tools (Some tools may be used across both Australian sites)
- Maintain the auto build system including updates to SDKs and other development tools, implementation of additional functionality requested by the QA Manager and Project Manager.
- Maintain the bug tracking system and scripts including the implementation of additional functionality requested by the QA Manager
- Maintain the tasks tracking system and scripts including the implementation of additional functionality requested by the project managers.
- Support testing staff
- Clear and concise communication of all issues
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of video games in general
- Programming experience (Preferred languages are: C++, C#/.NET),
- Scripting languages (VBScript, Game Monkey Script, Lua).
- Experience using Visual Studio.NET
- Game industry experience an advantage
- University degree in Computer Science desired
Contact: - If you would like to know more please contact Andrew Kirkby at:-
Phone: +61 3 99149944
Applications: - Please submit all applications via OzStudio_Resumes@thq.com