Silhouette Studios is currently sending out a feeler to local (SA) talent in the field of level designer/environment artist.
This is a contractor based position with long term possibilities.
We are looking for sharp, ambitious, and creative Level Designer to join our team.
As an ideal candidate you will have at least 2+ years experience in game design. You will be responsible for creating and developing single player environments in a 'fantasy' setting (think largish outdoor environments, towns). Good interpersonal and communications skills are a must.
* Create environments for a single player PC game.
* Work closely with the leads to enhance the immersion and fun factor of your levels.
Education and Experience:
* 2+ years of game development experience.
* Various levels of education will be considered.
* One or more shipped titles as a level designer would be a great asset,Finished Mod etc is a plus.
* Experience with 3D suites (Max, .BSP based editors) for creating game missions and environments
* Experience with TGEA a plus
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Experience with CVS or similar a plus
* A strong desire to create compelling games that are original and successful in a competitive market
Position Status: Contractor Based with long term possibilities.
Submission Instructions: If you meet the noted requirements and want to be part of a successful team offering a bright future then we want to hear from you!
Please submit the following directly to: jobs@Silhouette-Studios.com.au
* Cover letter stating your availability and rates
* Current CV / Resume with List of credits/titles denoting platform if applicable
* Samples of work
* Please reference "Level Designer" in the subject line of your email