Virtual Mechanix is currently looking for applications and expressions of interest from experienced physics programmers from within the games or simulation industries. We will also consider applications from University graduates without prior industry experience.
If you possess the following attributes, we?d love to hear from you?
1. Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
2. Strong maths skills.
3. Some knowledge of automotive or mechanical engineering (Preferable but not essential).
4. The ability to translate real-world technical data into code for interactive simulation use.
5. An interest in motor sports and/or Automotive related software applications.
6. Excellent problem solving skills.
Salary and working conditions will be discussed pending the suitability and experience of candidates.
This is a rare opportunity to be involved in an exciting project with direct involvement in motor sport at its highest level. Applications should include the heading ?Physics Programmer? - also include a covering letter addressing the six attributes listed above along with a CV/Resume. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org