This role will be involved in all aspects of modelling, effects, animation and texturing, with special focus on environment modelling and texturing.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Extensive experience in Maya (preferred), 3D Studio Max, or other professional 3D package
* Extensive experience in Photoshop, including texture painting
* A strong understanding of game art production and concepts, including polygon and texture efficiency
* The candidate be highly motivated and possess self management skills, as well as strong teamwork and communication skills
Additionally, the following will be highly regarded:
* Experience creating in-game environments
* Level Design experience
Previous commercial experience is required. This is a senior role, and will suit someone with several years of experience looking to advance their career with a central role at a new studio.
This role will report to the Lead Artist, and will offer an excellent salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.
Online portfolios and/or CDs are preferred, however VHS demo reels will be accepted. Please do not send original work, as we cannot return all applications. Please quote reference w4832 when applying.
Please send applications including cover letter, CV, and samples to:
PLEASE NOTE: only applicants legally allowed to work in Australia are currently being considered for these positions, and all positions are based in Sydney.