Qantm College is seeking a suitably experienced and tertiary qualified games design professional to lecture & co-ordinate modules of its Bachelor of Interactive Entertainment program at the Melbourne campus. This is a full time position commencing as soon as possible.
Qantm College, with five campuses worldwide, is now one of Australia's most successful and innovative creative digital media educators, providing specialist courses in animation, games design and games programming. The Melbourne campus is conveniently located on Jeffcott Street, West Melbourne.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
Education Level: Minimum Bachelor Degree. Post-graduate qualifications are highly desirable but not essential. Successful applicants who have not yet completed or commenced a post-graduate program will be encouraged to do so. We offer support for such studies as part of our professional development package.
Industry Experience: Minimum two years in a professional role. Teaching, training or supervisory experience is desirable.
* Excellent time-management skills;
* Above average written and oral communications skills and the ability to liase effectively with all levels of staff and students
* Ability to work under pressure
* High skill level in level design editors, such as UnrealEd
* High skill level in Photoshop and Illustrator
* Moderate skill level in Maya is desirable
The successful applicant will be a confident, proactive self-starter who can hit the ground running. Remuneration is commensurate with experience.
Please send a two-page CV, complete with three professional referees, and a one-page cover letter addressing the above criteria to: