Blue Tongue Entertainment, a well known and established Melbourne games developer is seeking a Senior Engine Programmer to work as part of the Technology Team. This role will be responsible for defining and implementing the systems code for Bluetongue’s game engine for PS3, Xbox 360, Windows and Wii. The successful applicant will have significant games programming experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your daily challenges:-
* Development of reusable tools and technology in the support of game development teams.
* Research and development of new technologies for PS3, Xbox 360, Windows and Wii.
* Completion of programming tasks in accordance with the technical schedule.
* Functional testing and documentation of all code.
What you need to have:-
· Significant game industry experience working on consoles
· Specialist knowledge in at least one area of game systems programming.
· Strong understanding of C/C++
· Solid 3D math skills
· Strong 3D programming skills
· Relevant tertiary degree or equivalent
What more can we offer?
· Friendly, inspiring and collaborative work environment
· Annual Performance & Salary reviews
· Discount stock option programs
· Income protection insurance
· Project bonuses
· Friday drinks & social functions
· Games area and games library
· Also the office is easily accessible via public transport and has secure bike storage
For a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew, on +61 3 99149944.
Please send all application to firstname.lastname@example.org