Blue Tongue Entertainment, a well known and established Melbourne games developer is seeking a Senior Programmer. This role will be responsible for programming, implementation of technical and game design documents, completing programming tasks to schedule and mentoring junior and mid level programmers. The successful applicant will have significant games programming experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you need to have:-
• Strong 3D programming skills
• Significant game industry experience working on consoles
• Strong understanding of C/C++
• Solid 3D math skills
• Experience writing tools/exporters (preferably in C#) an advantage
• Relevant tertiary degree or equivalent
What more can we offer?
• Annual Performance & Salary reviews
• Discount stock option programs
• Income protection insurance
• Friday drinks
• Social functions
• Games area and games library
• Also the office is easily accessible via public transport and has secure bike storage
For a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew, Recruiter on +61 3 99149944.
Please send all application to email@example.com