The ideal candidate is someone who knows all the nuts and bolts of creating a great game, and is equally comfortable rolling up the sleeves to doing the nitty gritty work.
- Ensure all game features are consistent in delivering the game core vision
- Conceptualize, prototype, document and discuss with programmers & artists both high-level and detailed designs
- Design core mechanics (controls, AI, GUI, systems, etc)
- Define the game rules
- Balance the game economy
- Create game stories and narrative elements
- Maintain game assets inventory
- At least 2 concept-to-ship production cycles in a design role
- Excellent spoken/written communication skills in English, and preferably knowledge of another language
- Strong ability to work with team members to realise the design vision
- Creative and demonstrative strong problem-solving skills
- Enjoy playing casual and social games!
Location: Singapore - Interactive Media Hub
The Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city populated with high-rise buildings and landscape gardens. Brimming with a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture, Singapore is a dynamic city that’s rich in contrast and colour. In fact, you can even say that Singapore embodies the finest of both East and West.
Located in Southeast Asia, Singapore has a land area of about 710 square kilometres, making her one of the smallest countries in the world and the smallest in the region – hence the moniker “The Little Red Dot”. Although small in size, Singapore commands an enormous presence in the world today with its free trade economy and highly efficient workforce. Also, her strategic location in the region has enabled her to become a central sea port along major shipping routes.
To explore more about this opportunity, kindly send in your application with your most up-to-date resume to email@example.com