Blue Tongue Entertainment, a well known and established Melbourne games developer is currently seeking a 2 month Contract Audio Designer that will be responsible for sound design and authoring for our cutscenes. The successful person will have significant Audio industry experience, and possibly come from a film and TV background.
• Sound design and authoring for our cutscenes
• Editing and implementation of dialogue and music assets
• Frequent communication with production team
• Audio industry experience in film, TV or games
• Proven experience of professional mixing in 5.1 surround
• Experience in Pro Tools or Nuendo software
• Experience of sound design for animation preferred
• A knowledge of the art and science of telling a story with sound
• Enthusiasm and knowledge of video games in general
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Along with CV, all applicants must provide examples of their work on a demo reel or website.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew, on +61 3 9914 9944.
Please send all application to email@example.com