U-235 Studios is a new development group located in Melbourne.
We are currently looking for a full-time modeler/environment artist to help develop an FPS prototype (see http://www.u-235studios.com for full details).
We are using next-gen technology utilising DirectX 9.0 & PS 3.0. Modelers will be creating scenes that consist of up to 500 000 polygons on screen. Rendering technology including real-time HDR (tone-mapping, blueshifting), light-blooming, Spherical-Harmonics lighting and post-processing effects such as real-time DoF.
We require -
- 3DSMax experience
- FPS level design experience (whether using a 3D app or world builder, ie: Radiant)
Prefered if you also have these skills:
- UV unwrapping experience. Good understanding of UV space and preserving texture space through efficient packing.
- high-poly modeling experience and normalmap baking.
- understanding of current & new game technologies such as normal-mapping.
- background theoretical knowledge of game flow, level design and user interaction
- games development experience (community mod or published title)
Remuneration will be $35 000AUD + super. Relocation expenses will be covered and accommodation is supplied if needed as part of the package.
Interested candidates should contact Matt -
email@example.com with subject heading as "Modeler/mapper Application"
Please include links to work that primarily focus on your ability as a modeler/mapper.