Blue Tongue Entertainment, a well established Melbourne-based game development studio, is seeking a talented Project Manager to work as part of the Technology team. The Project Manager will report to the studio’s Technical Director, and will work closely with the technology team to create, manage and execute their production schedule.
The technology team provides support to Blue Tongue’s gameteams while advancing the studio’s engine and tools. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that’s looking to move into the games industry with a technical project management background, or someone with games production experience background.
Your daily challenges:-
• Plan technology team milestones, balancing the needs of the game teams and the need to continue advancing our engine/tools
• Work with the Technical Director to develop and maintain the studio’s long-term technology roadmap
• Ensure technology team milestones are delivered on time and meet milestone goals
• Foster good communication both within the technology team and with the game teams.
• Be responsible for team processes and continue to refine them
• Support the Technical Director with managing the team and their performance.
What you need to have:-
• Significant project management experience in a related Industry.
• Technical knowledge and background a big plus.
• Knowledge of games and game development methods, terms, and procedures.
• Game industry experiences an advantage.
• Knowledge of project management software.
• Detailed and process oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiasm and knowledge of video games in general.
• Relevant degree qualifications
What more can we offer:-
• Annual Performance & Salary reviews
• Discount stock option programs
• Income protection insurance
• Friday drinks
• Social functions
• Games area and games library
• A fun work environment with a fantastic team
• Also, the office is easily accessible via public transport and has secure bike storage
For a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew, Recruiter on +61 3 9914 9944.
Please send all application to firstname.lastname@example.org