Krome Studios is Hiring

Company:
Location:
News:

Krome Studios, one of the world's leading independent game developers is seeking talented individuals to join their exciting teams.

We are looking to fill the following positions:

Melbourne:

- Environment Artist
- PHP/C# Programmer
- Effects Programmer
- Senior Engine Programmer

Adelaide
- Senior Animator

For more details on most of these positions please visit our website, or email humanresources@kromestudios.com for more information.

To apply, email a full resume and examples of work to - humanresources@kromestudios.com

Comments

anonymous's picture

• 1. hartror - Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:45:15Z
    Wow buying a studio and putting on staff go Krome!
  • 2. Takamura - Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:53:18Z
    I'd definitely want to give it a try as a concept artist. hehe.
  • 3. Entr0py - Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:54:5Z
    One day when I return to Oz, I'd like to work for these guys for a bit... I've heard they're a fun studio to work for...
  • 4. Steven Wilson - Tue, 5 Dec 2006 9:24:55Z
    Wondering if there looking for any QA testers or anything of an entry level job in game design really want to get into the field will to relocate so if anyone knows please inform thanks
  • 5. Krome Employee #76 - Sat, 9 Dec 2006 18:46:18Z
    Wow all those people here a year ago who said Krome was doomed were right! They sure look doomed! I better bail out while I can!

Idiots.

• 6. Anonymous Coward - Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:30:39Z
    Well, there is still time for them to prove them right.
  • 7. Anonymous Coward - Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:41:43Z
    I've heard Krome is really fun too. People play games all day. My friend says he does no work and nobody notices. He even got a pay increase to $35k. Nobody tells you what to do. It's a holiday compared to the other studios in Brizzy.
  • 8. Ex Dude - Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:51:52Z
    That explains alot...

35k hey? That's the big bucks right there my friends...

• 9. Anonymous Coward - Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:10:28Z
    Damn, I want to work for Krome as well, must be great to get those government handouts to squander like that. No wonder they could buy what was leftover of Melbourne House like that.
  • 10. Anonymous Coward - Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:51:41Z
    Does everyone at Krome get a money hat, or do most people have to settle with making theirs out of the booklets from unwanted copies of Ty?