We are a fast growing mobile games studio located in the heart of Adelaide CBD, 16 team members strong. Hot on the success of our family title Horse Riding Tales, we are looking for more talented, team-minded & self-motivated people who want to work on original IP. Successful candidates will work end-to-end in a supportive team, help shape every aspect of the titles they work on and watch hundreds of thousands of players interact with their creations!
Role: Unity Developer / Programmer
Location: Adelaide CBD
Level: Graduate & Mid-level Positions Available
Salary Package: Starting at $50,000/year for Grad Level (based on experience)
Contract Length: 6 and 12 month contracts available with strong possibility of extension for the right people
Employment Basis: Full time
– Design and implement game play features of free-to-play mobile games in Unity / C#, working as part of small, collaborative teams.
– Excellent Unity3D / C# skills (2+ years experience)
– Ability to write clean, maintainable and robust code
– Demonstrated ability to implement smooth gameplay mechanics
– Understanding of data structures and vector mathematics
– Demonstrated problem solving skills
– Ability to read and manipulate code written by others
– A positive attitude, willingness to learn and support other team members.
Here are some bonus skills you might have, or be willing to learn on the job:
– Experience developing for mobile platforms
– Experience with NGUI and Photon Unity Networking (PUN)
– Integration of third party SDKs including Facebook and various other advertising & analytics platforms
– Familiarity with Tortoise SVN version control software
– Familiarity with agile software development
Come work at Foxie!
– Our agile development culture allows you to actively shape all aspects of the game you work on (including design)
– We will always do our best to match you with work aligning towards your skills, desires and aspirations
– Work with a bunch of supportive & like-minded people
– Become part of a positive culture that values teamwork and a ‘get things done’ attitude
- Great work/life balance
- Full time salary with leave allowance
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide. Salary will be based on experience.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject heading “Unity Developer Role”. Please include links to samples of your best work. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.
Applications Open for 2019
Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only