Game Programmer: Web Developer/Three.Js
Apply quickly via this link: https://tyko.typeform.com/to/FLACQi
LENS IMMERSIVE is seeking a skilled Web/three.js developer to join our Sydney team in the development of a unique new project focusing on 3D display and interaction. The successful applicant will work directly with the TYKO Team, assisting with the development of our proprietary TYKO Engine, built to provide a dynamic new experience in the augmented and virtual reality space.
The ideal candidate will be a fast, creative thinker, proto-typer and enthusiastic collaborator with the capacity to turn new ideas into consumer facing products.
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Solid knowledge of front-end web development.
• A firm grasp of 3D geometry/mathematics and understanding of the graphics pipeline
• WebGL, GLSL and Three.js experience and expertise is a must
• A good brain for vector maths, and tackling tricky problems in 3D space
• Ability to develop unique solutions to new problems.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Willing and able to learn new technologies as the need arises
• An eye for details
• For full time and part time applicants - Must have right to work in Australia
for any of the skills below - but not necessary to apply: Some interest or experience in game development or the development of 3D tools.
Proficiency in low level C/C++ programming
Unity3D or Unreal development experience would be great but is not a requirement Experience with React
Experience with LINUX
Skilled at Street Fighter or Mario Kart
• Full Time/Part Time/Contract depending on skill and experience
• Salary dependent on experience
• Immediate start
• Working from LENS HQ, offices in North Sydney
TO APPLY - please apply via the link here : https://tyko.typeform.com/to/FLACQi
or send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
a link to your portfolio website or examples of past work