Big Ant is currently seeking a full-time Unity Programmer. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated person to work on our IOS and Android Sports titles at our Melbourne studio.
You will be working on cutting-edge engine technology, building user interfaces that complement the gameplay visuals and experience. You will work within a small collaboration-oriented team where you will have the opportunity to help shape our future titles.
- Design and implementation of new systems, while improving existing systems in C#
- Self-manage programming task schedule updates and coordinate with production team
- Bug fixing and maintaining the existing Big Ant Engine code base
- Analysing and fixing common problems in a game engine such as load times, memory usage, and performance problems
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Very good understanding of C#
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software programming, ideally in the video game industry or any other relevant experience.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years of professional experience as Unity Programmer
- 2+ completed projects through the entire life cycle
- Familiar with fundamentals of game design
- Proactive, results oriented mindset with high attention to detail and quality
- Reliable schedule/time management skills
- Ability to learn new tools and workflows with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages (Lua, C++)
- Good debugging skills
If this job sounds like it’s for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Unity Programmer”