Halfbrick is the creative force behind Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride and Fish Out of Water. We are seeking a passionate full time Producer to join our talented Brisbane team.
We want people that dream of working in the games industry (but not necessarily on a games team) and who’d really value the opportunity to be part of something special.
- Passionate about games!
- Excited to work on Halfbrick style games.
- Keen to tackle complex problems and develop elegant solutions.
- Engaged by a team environment.
- Uncompromising on quality while remaining highly productive.
- A great communicator.
In short we want a motivated, smart, communicative and determined person to organise and drive a team’s focus.
We are keen to see applications from experienced people and juniors!
We are seeking a Producer that will support their team in becoming more efficient at developing great software that meets the needs of our game developers and operations teams.
This producer will have:
- A strong programming or highly technical background
- A deep understanding of games and how they are produced
- An ability to plan and schedule the next steps of an entire team
- Previous mobile game development would help
- Cloud or web development experience is beneficial
What to Submit
- Portfolio (incl. games you have worked on and games you have produced).
- Tertiary academic history.
- A cover letter (incl. if you are still studying).
We also really appreciate a personalised cover letter outlining your passion for games and your interest in Halfbrick as a place to commit to.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Because of the volume of applicants we can receive, we will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted.