Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced UI Programmer to join our friendly team on a short term contract for 3-6 months.
Your primary responsibility will be implementing in-game user interface and menus as well as developing related tools features. You will be solving complex programming challenges. Your expertise will help in anticipating technical problems and providing realistic solutions.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Scaleform and ActionScript.
- Ability to write clear, concise code & document implemented features.
- Knowledge of multimedia integration.
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team.
- Experience with multiple game engines.
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines.
- Good performance analysis and optimisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.
A bit about the studio and office
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
Wargaming Sydney is the software studio behind BigWorld Technology, the cutting-edge online game engine that powers World of Tanks, the smash-hit MMO with over 100 million players, and other record-breaking titles. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Take a look at our website and apply today at www.wargaming.com/en/careers/
Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.