Wargaming Sydney is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our development team creating cutting edge software products for the Wargaming portfolio of games. As the Product Manager you will provide vision and strategy for the products in your portfolio; you will identify new opportunities for the studio and ensure stellar communication with our partners. Your work will impact millions of players around the world, bringing them fun, excitement and delight.
Your responsibilities will include market research, liaising with business intelligence, establishing requirements and success metrics, building a product vision, execution strategy and roadmap for software products.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a product management background in software technology or video games.
- You’ve a clairvoyant sense for understanding customer needs and strong problem-solving ability to craft solutions to solve their problems.
- Analytical, with a strong data driven mindset.
- Ability to inspire the team to build amazing products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve.
- Strong communication, listening & presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- A technical background is a benefit given the nature of the products we create.
- Experience in taking a software product from inception, through to pitching, development and into live service is a huge plus.
A bit about the studio and office
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
Wargaming Sydney is the software studio behind BigWorld Technology, the cutting-edge online game engine that powers World of Tanks, the smash-hit MMO with over 100 million players, and other record-breaking titles. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Take a look at our website and apply today at www.wargaming.com/en/careers/
Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.