A leading Sydney-based Australian games company is offering a full-time role within our Post Production department, to work with our team in developing online casino games. This is an entry level position which will primarily involve compilation and layout using Adobe After Effects.
To be considered for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, and be currently living in Australia.
As part of our Post Production team your main responsibilities will include:
• Compilation, layout and exporting of game packages and assets using Adobe After Effects
• Sourcing & editing in-game sound effects
• Producing marketing game screens and demo videos
• Creating and maintaining accurate and detailed implementation documentation
• Providing quality control checks on your own and other team members work
• Producing VFX using Adobe After Effects
• Producing animations for online casino games
• Ability to create game demos with Adobe After Effects
o Basic knowledge of video production & editing techniques
o Basic level knowledge of expressions (scripting skills not essential but desired)
o Knowledge of Trapcode Particular
o Basic knowledge of animation techniques
o Basic knowledge of motion graphic techniques
• Ability to edit art assets in Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to edit art assets in Adobe Illustrator
• Ability to create audio in Sony Soundforge, Adobe Audition or Cubase
o Basic knowledge of audio engineering techniques
• Ability to create detailed & accurate documentation in MS Word
• Ability to work to strict deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality
• Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from management
• Self-motivation, attention to detail & excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Element 3D in Adobe After effects
To be considered, please send us your CV outlining your past experience, examples of your work (or links to the online location) and a cover letter describing your suitability for the role.
Referees are essential, and probationary periods and performance reviews will apply. To be considered for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, and be currently living in Australia.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to phone or email inquiries regarding the status of an application. Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted as we are hard at work making great games!
(Maximum email size: 3Mb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org