We are Sydney-based game studio Sweaty Chair, seeking blockchain engineers to join our new exciting project - Block42.
Sweaty Chair was founded in 2013 and since then we have released multiple mobile games achieving millions of downloads. We are now aiming ambitiously to be the first gaming platform in the new blockchain area and that's where you come in!
- Leading development to completion on a blockchain based multiplayer game
- Developing and integrating smart contracts into a variety of systems
- Collaborating on design discussions to create modular features with reusable functionality
- Supporting and working closely with the game development team
- Engaging and educating the community, from users to contributors
- Excellent understanding of blockchain technology
- A mimimum of 2 years experience in cloud application development using Node.js, web applications, REST services
- Deep understanding of network protocols
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and stakeholder communication
- Self-motivation and ability to work on tasks unsupervised
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Great passion for creating and playing games, with the ambition to change the world
- Good understanding of C# and Unity
- Experience in developing multiplayer games
- Experience in developing custom APIs for open-source software and/or modding communities
- Ability to provide creative input into the design and implementation of gameplay mechanics
- Ability to integrate quickly into an already existing team
If you would like to apply for this full-time position, please email your resume and some sample code to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's an on-site position, relocation can be arranged for the right candidates. 5 to 6 candidates will be considered for our fast-growing company.