Are you a Model / Texture Artist?
- Do polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
- Optimize UV's for maximum efficiency
- Develop multilayered photo-real textures for use in multi pass rendering
- Understand pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
- Ability to take direction
- A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Communication skills
- A keen eye for fine detail, age, and narrative when painting textures
- An eye for realism
- Well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=e64742c1-359b-4e38-855f-2...