Media Design School Sydney is seeking a talented person with a real passion for Game Development and Game Programming who can inspire, develop, teach, and provide direction to capable groups of students as they work to develop their specific industry skills and prepare for their new careers in the Games Industry.
Media Design School is nationally and internationally recognised for developing creative professionals with the right skills and attitude that allows them to hit the ground running in the digital creative industries that include Game Development, 3D Animation, Visual Effects and Web Design.
You will have the relevant tertiary level qualifications and games industry experience as a programmer with good knowledge of the following;
* C++ or C# Programming, OO Development,
* Physics for Games, Algorithms for Games,
* 3D Mathematics for Games,
* Artificial Intelligence Programming for Games,
* Game Engine Architecture
* Graphics Programming DirectX/Direct3D or OpenGL
* PlayStation Development experience
* Unity, Unreal & other Middleware
* Teaching Experience / Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
For further information or to express your interest in the position -
Contact Trent Naylor; firstname.lastname@example.org -- 046616614