We are seeking an Animator to work with us to work on an upcoming game title and to help us to create amazing games for mobile and desktop platforms. The animator must have a modest level of experience and be able to demonstrate animations they have created for characters and other in-game elements for games.
The 3D/2D animator will work with the high standard of our game development team at Mode who will provide the animator with artwork, content, and briefs for animations we require in our games. Some 2D animation skills may be required from time to time and having these skills will be preferable from the candidate but all animations for 2D must be achieved within Unity using its Animation system. 3D animations can be produced in external software and imported into Unity.
This position is currently only being offered as short term contract, starting in approx 4 weeks time rolling weekly here on. Weekly rates dependant on experience. The candidate can work off site to our Sydney office, local candidates in Sydney are preferred but must be able to be contactable during Sydney local time for feedback and discussions.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Experience with Maya or a similar 3D development tool to create animations for and within Unity.
- Rig characters for use with animations in 3rd party tools as needed.
- Create 3D/2D character animations within Unity using our 3rd party tools.
- Clear understanding of character motion and physics-based motion.
- Ability to give style, creativity, and life to animations (vehicles, objects, characters)
Please provide examples of your work and links to your CV at http://mode-games.com/jobs/ Applications close on the 17/02/2017