True Axis Pty Ltd (ABN 13 110 831 233) is a highly successful Australian based remote working studio. Developer of the mega popular True Skate franchise.
We are looking for a talented developer to join our team.
This is a remote, paid, limited term contract for an experienced developer, who is able to collaborate and work with a small core development team.
• Develop game applications in C++
• Design and implementation of game modules
• Collaboration and communicate with game designers on implementing features to a vision
• Accurate estimation and task breakdowns
• C++ Programming
• Degree or Industry experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English speaker
• Organised and self-motivated
• Accurate task estimation and scheduling ability
• Java, PHP, and SQL database
• 3+ years development experience in software or computer systems engineering
• Completion of a game title
• Shipped one or more iOS/Android titles
• Has developed own technology or game titles in your spare time
• Love for video games (mobile, console &/or desktop)
• Interest in action sports
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, including a link to example of your work.