If you live and breathe the user experience, love mobile games and thrive in creative environments, GREE has a great opportunity for you. As the UI designer, you’ll be working on the production of a cutting edge new mobile title. The job of the UI designer is to tackle complex systems and turn them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs - from the first-time player to the hard-core gamer. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Artists, Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design and production process.
Ultimately it’s about pushing the boundaries to create an innovative mobile game experience for millions of players around the world!
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Passion for mobile games with a portfolio of AAA-quality UI artwork.
- Demonstrated experience as a UI artist primarily with mobile (iOS and Android).
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Flash, and Unity (great, but not essential).
- Deep understanding of UI design principles and user experience concepts.
- Interest in elevating the game by challenging the status quo.
- The ability to step into the player’s shoes with the enthusiasm to create an awesome experience for our customers.
If this sounds like you, then GREE would love to have you join our Melbourne studio and help build an innovative, highly engaging, player-centric mobile game that creates enduring social entertainment that our customers will love!
More about the team
With headquarters in San Francisco, GREE International Entertainment was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved global success, with a portfolio of popular titles such as DragonSoul, League of War: Mercenaries, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City. Our Melbourne studio is a talented community of artists, engineers and designers that are passionately creating an innovative new mobile title, together. Head to www.greemelbourne.com.au for more info!
We're in the business of fun. Come have some.