We're a recently venture-backed startup based in Surry Hills, Sydney looking for a full-time Lead Game Designer to direct and lead a flagship multiplayer unity title.
Aggressive time-frame, competitive pay. Equity + salary, or pure salary arrangements available. Hiring immediately.
- Leading development to completion of a multiplayer, turn-based Unity game
- Ability to write clean, extensible code and document it for future development
- Strong networking/multiplayer skills highly preferred
- Coding machine who uses best practices. Works fast on tight deadlines.
- Experience in developing desktop, iOS & Android games using Unity 3D
- Unity Editor 5+
- BitBucket/Github/version control
- Expert level Unity/C# Skills
- At least one title deployed as a senior/lead highly favored
- Great communication skills, ability to lead a team for lead position
- Highly motivated and hard working. We compensate well, work hard, and have big ambitions. Looking for the same!
- Genuine desire to build a fun, awesome game experience for end-users
- Design skills/expertise with Maya/Blender
- Experience with Multiplayer Networking (Photon or Unity)
- Experience building to scale a multiplayer unity game in the past
- Objective C and Java for native Unity plugins
- WebGL Build Experience
Full time role in our Surry Hills office. Minimum of 4 years of experience in the game industry.
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with your resume, sample code, references, etc. We're particularly interested to see shipped titles you developed!
We're a fun and fast-paced startup, and want talented, ambitious people who love their work.
Fuel Games does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital status, or for any other reason. We have a highly inclusive and accommodating environment, and welcome and encourage diversity!
Applications close June 10, 2018.