Role: Unity Developer / Programmer
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Foxie Games is looking for 2 x Unity Developers who are passionate about developing fun, multiplayer free-to-play mobile games for our large audience primarily in the 8-16 age range. The positions are full time, for an initial 6 month contract with possibility of extension for the right individuals.
– Build and develop mobile games in Unity / C# as per given requirements, working as part of a small collaborative team.
– Contribute to design aspects of mobile games as required.
– Excellent Unity3D / C# skills
– Ability to write clean, well commented and robust code
– Demonstrated ability to implement smooth gameplay mechanics
– Understanding of vector mathematics
– Demonstrated problem solving skills
– Ability to read and manipulate code written by others
– A positive attitude, willingness to learn and support other team members.
We would also love it if you had some of the following skills, or be interested to learn them on the job:
– Understanding or experience with Photon Unity Networking (PUN)
– Experience developing for mobile platforms
– Experience with nGUI
– Image manipulation in Adobe Photoshop or GIMP
– Using appropriate plugins to implement server based player database systems
– Integration of third party SDKs including Facebook and various other advertising & analytics platforms
– Familiarity with version control software (SVN, Git)
– Familiarity with bug tracking software (JIRA)
Successful applicants will work closely with the lead developer in attractive Adelaide CBD location. Salary will be competitive and based on experience.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Unity Developer Role”. Please include links to samples of your best work, and if this is not possible, please include a sample of your code. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.
Applications close 12th of May 2017.