Are you a Tracking / Matchmove Artist?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
- Produce tracked cameras / virtual sets from plate photography
- Matchmove characters and objects using provided rigs
- Work with animation and modeling departments to ensure accurate camera track
- Mastered the core 3D principles rotation, translation, scale, gimbal lock
- A thorough understanding of 3D camera principles such as lenses, distortion, parallax etc
- Proficiency in Maya and in one or more camera tracking packages (Syntheyes, PFTrack etc)
- A team player mentality with a good getter attitude
- Great communication skills
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues.
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=2c79b419-2d9f-4c75-9a93-b...