Are you an Shader TD?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
- Artistically and technically lookdev
- Create efficient and out-of-the-box rendering solutions for a wide variety of assets including fur, natural phenomena, hard surface, etc.
- Understand the different concepts and creative use of shading, rendering, color, photography, etc.
- Also Texture and Light as needed
- Experience in shading assets/environments for photoreal feature film
- Knowledge in Maya and Linux.
- Experience with all aspects of the rendering pipeline.
- A team player mentality with a 'get it done' attitude
- Communication skills
- A love of learning
- Problem solving skills
- Strong technical mind
- Creative sensibilities
- A self-motivated attitude
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=2f984e5e-bf31-49c5-8a1b-f...