Wargaming Sydney is seeking a Communications Specialist to join our friendly team. You will have strong abilities in visual/graphic design, and will be responsible for promoting our studio and implementing our communications strategy, liaising with our global team to ensure regular, timely and relevant flow of information throughout the company, and to support and improve employee engagement.
Your main duties will be:
- Promote Wargaming Sydney: within the local office, within other Wargaming studios, and in the Australian development scene
- Develop and manage delivery of a comprehensive and coordinated communication/branding strategy
- Create and post content for local and regional groups
- Manage internal communications (newsletters etc.)
- Design/branding work on merchandise
- Graphic design work on internal communications
- Organise and coordinate local events
- Manage our external social media presence
- Ensure employees are engaged in company initiatives
- Previous experience in a Communications, Journalism, PR or Marketing role
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in photography and video production
- Excellent organisational and planning abilities
- Experience in writing, developing and coordinating production of publications and development of online content
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Experience in organising/coordinating office events
- Bachelors’ degree
- Experience working for global companies preferably in the games or IT industry
A bit about the studio and office
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
One of the largest development studios in Australia, Wargaming Sydney created the award-winning BigWorld Technology, which powers Wargaming’s massively popular online games. The team currently works on new games and advanced technologies.
We are a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Take a look at our website – www.wargaming.com
Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.