We are seeking a developer responsible for building interactive experiences for various target platforms based on the Unity framework.
Your primary responsibilities will be to implement interactive functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging experience.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Technical Skills Needed
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience with VR/AR technologies
• Minimum 3 years of Unity 3D development
• At least 2 shipped commercial projects
• Experience in targeting different platforms from Unity such as AR/VR/MR applications for mobile/tablet (IOS/Android), smart glasses, Headsets.
• Experience with graphics optimization techniques
• C# programming experience
• Visual Studio 2017
• Op- to- date knowledge of AR technologies
• Experience of design UX for 3D environments/Apps
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Unity Programmer Unity Programmer Unity ProgrammerUnity Programmer Unity Programmer
• VR UI and UX best practices
• Thorough understanding of the software development cycle
• Experience developing backend driven applications
• Strong OOP background
Good To Have
• Experience in optimizing the rendering pipeline to reduce draw calls, and GPU load
• Math and programming skills as it pertains to 3D rendering
• Spatial Data Structures
• Basic awareness of spatial data acquisition and conversion techniques
• Programmatic 3D Mesh Manipulation
• Technical issues related to headset tracking and VR User Interfaces
• Image recognition/Marker based tech e.g. Vuforia, Wikitude etc
• 3D game development experience
• Experience developing for the Microsoft HoloLens
• Git or similar SourceControl
• Unit / Functional testing in Unity
• Understanding of Unity Multiplayer & Networking
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 2-4 years IT Software Developer experience or Associates Degree with 4-6 years IT Software Developer related experience or High School Diploma/GED with 6+ years IT Software Developer experience.
2+ years of experience in Mobile Applications Development.